Pressure Cycle Test Stand for Hydrogen Composite Pressure Vessels
• For vessels up to 600L with test pressure up to 1050 bar
• Cycle time about 10-180min. (depending on vessel volume)
• Fully automatic process with swivel fixture
• Loading either manually or automatic
• 100% water as test fluid
• Including filling, pressurization and draining process
The use case of the Maximator VETEQ Pressure Cycle Test Stand is the cycling of hydrogen composite pressure vessels by using a water/glycol mixture or a heat transfer fluid under ambient temperature or extreme temperature conditions. The tank pressure is cycled smoothly between 20bar and a target pressure of 1.25xNWP or 1.5xNWP (up to volume, pressure and conditions). National and international regulations as well as customer specifications mandate batch testing to ensure performance and safety of the hydrogen composite pressure vessel.
The Maximator VETEQ Pressure Cycle Test Stand is located in up to 6 sea freight containers including Maximator pressure intensifiers, hydraulic power unit, tubular test chamber or additionally climate control units and heat exchanger (depending on request).
Each module can also be purchased separately (e.g. Maximator high pressure container with pressure intensifiers or tubular test chamber).
• Test sample volume: up to 900L
• Test sample pressure: 350bar or 700bar
• Test sample length: up to 4000mm
• Test sample diameter: up to 900mm
• Test pressure: up to 1050bar
• Fluid: Water/glycol mixture or heat transfer fluid
• Environmental temperature: Ambient conditions or extreme conditions (-40C up to +85C)
• Frequency: up to 10 cycles/minute under ambient conditions and up to 10 cycles/hour under extreme conditions
• Handling: manual